Grow Op Remediation
Unless you live in a greenhouse, it is unlikely that your property was designed to safely handle any type of organic growth indoors over a prolonged period of time. Despite that fact, there are many examples of homes as well as commercial properties in Vancouver and throughout the lower mainland that have been used to house cannabis grow-ops. When an indoor environment such as a home with inadequate ventilation to deal with high levels of moisture is used for a grow-op, it can quickly lead to the spread of harmful mould. Even after the grow-op has been removed, this mould can persist and continue to grow, which can lead to major health issues for future occupants after a short period of time. To avoid these issues, and to give yourself more peace of mind if you plan to buy a home In the Vancouver area, you should give the hazardous material removal experts at Scott Asbestos a call.
Even minimal exposure to toxic black mould caused by indoor grow-ops can quickly lead to symptoms like frequent sneezing, a runny nose and itchy eyes. If left unchecked, black mould will grow rapidly and cause more serious health issues like bronchitis, constant nausea and in extreme cases, death. That is why it is vital to be sure whether or not there was a grow-op on your property. If so, it is even more important to properly clean and remove any harmful materials left behind. At Scott Asbestos, we take every precaution when it comes to thoroughly inspecting and removing harmful black mould caused by a grow-op. Issues like these should always be take seriously, which is why the team at Scott Asbestos has a strict testing and removal procedures that ensure complete identification and removal of substances like black mould. Hazardous substances of this nature are not often easy to find, which is why we are committed to finding and removing all traces so you can feel safe and healthy on your own property. To book grow-op testing with Scott Asbestos, feel free to contact us today!